ILIGAN CITY — The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Council of Iligan City is pleased to announce the holding of the 15th Iligan City Computing Fair (15th ICCF) on November 21-26, 2017, with a theme of “Collaboration and Innovation for Inclusive Growth”. The week-long event seeks to gather the stakeholders and practitioners of the ICT industry in Iligan City.
As part of its roster activities, the 15th ICCF will showcase an ICT Exhibit Fair, a Technical Seminar on “Cyber Security Caravan”, B.R.E.A.K. (Bringing Robotics Education to Aspiring Kids) Camp, Electronic Sports (DOTA), Digital Arts Competition, Freelancer’s Night, IT Forum & Open Programming Competition. The council is expecting students, ICT professionals, suppliers, and employers from the Visayas and Mindanao regions to participate in the activities.
Schedule of Activities
Roster of activities for the 15th ICCF as follows:
|ICT Exhibit Fair||November 21-22||9:00 AM||Robinsons Place Iligan|
|Technical Seminar: “Cyber Security Caravan”||November 23||9:00 AM||MSU-IIT|
|B.R.E.A.K. (Bringing Robotics Education to Aspiring Kids) Camp||November 24-26||Nov 24 – 1pm
Nov 25 – 8am-5pm
Nov 26 – 9am
|Nov 24-25: ICNHS Gym
Nov 26: Robinsons Place Iligan
|Electronic Sports (DOTA)||November 25||9:00 AM||Robinsons Place Iligan|
|Digital Arts Competition||November 25||9:00 AM||Robinsons Place Iligan|
|Freelancer’s Night||November 25||6:00 PM||Anahaw Amphitheater|
|IT Forum & Open Programming Competition||November 24||10:00 AM||St Michaels College – Auditorium|
The ICCF is the first-ever regional computing fair in Mindanao which started in 2002. The goal of the ICCF is to encourage participants from the academe, business sector, and the government offices in the Visayas and Mindanao regions to take part in this powerful gathering of ICT practitioners in Iligan City and enrich their experiences, knowledge, skills and views on ICT. This will also be a great opportunity to reach prospective clients and strengthen customer-supplier relationships.
For more information about the 15th Iligan City Computing Fair, please contact the committee heads:
- ICT Exhibit Fair: Ms. Ma. Welissa Domingo at MaWelissaDomingo@dti.gov.ph or 09175772154
- Technical Seminar: “Cyber Security Caravan”: Engr. Eugene Raposala III at email@example.com or 09177039524
- B.R.E.A.K. (Bringing Robotics Education to Aspiring Kids) Camp: Atty. Joerich Cuevas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09177039524
- Electronic Sports (DOTA): Mr. Allen Buhion at 09369011370
- Digital Arts Competition: Mr. Erle Tiongco at 09260497297
- Freelancer’s Night: Ms. Jinnah Jimenz at email@example.com or 09151981848
- IT Forum & Open Programming Competition: Ms. Jinnah Jimenez and Mr. Keruben Ramos