Last September 4, 2015 was a day that marked in history that no one has ever done before in Iligan. This campaign was of the MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology’s Junior Entrepreneurial Marketing Society (JEMS), of the College of Business Administration and Accountancy headed by JEMS President Shekainah Glory Marzo along with their Adviser, Sir Marlo Novino, with the help of the CBAA Department of Marketing, JEMS Officers 2015 and friends.
- #EatIligan 2.0: Call for Participants
- #EatIligan 2.0: Call for Partnership
- Smart Provides 15 Days of Free Calls and Texts for Displaced Marawi Residents
- GIZ – CPS Lanao Peace Partnership (LPP) Conducts Multi-stakeholders Forum on the New Roadmap to Peace of the Current Administration
- Gear up for your holiday travels with Smart World Travel WiFi